- view today's timers
- start / stop a timer
- view and add notes
- launch your Harvest web app
How to use:
hvto view all available triggers
hv setupto enter your Harvest subdomain, email, and password. Note: THIS_PART_IS_YOUR_SUBDOMAIN.harvestapp.com
Start a new timer:
hv newto list your current projects
enterto select a project and list available tasks
enterto begin the timer
Toggle today's timers
hv toggleto list today's timers
enterto select a timer and toggle it on / off
Add a note:
hv noteto list today's timers
enterto select a timer
- Enter your note and press
- Start a new timer, and immediately add a note: hold
commandwhile completing the second step of
- Delete one of today's timer entries: hold
- All text portions of the listings throughout the workflow are filterable. You can start typing within any of the workflows to filter items by project, task, client, and even note content!
- If you haven't started a project for today, running
hv notewill display a shortcut to add a new timer.
Please note: Passwords and project caching are stored in Alfred's "Workflow Data" folder. This means your Harvest login info isn't encrypted, although it is tucked away in a deep dark system folder.
"Pencil" icon courtesy http://www.visualpharm.com/ via Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.